Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your favorite Phillies offense this week stat...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
OK, this should be fun. Post your favorite statistic showing how bad the Phillies offense has been this week.

Since losing 5-0 last Sat. to Dice-K, they have gone 2-5 and scored 7 runs. They go to Atlanta and then home for SD, who have better pitching than the Mets or Fish, who shut them down this past week. Heck, they got a perfect game for one of those wins.

I'll start with the fact that the Flyers have outscored them 9-7 this week while playing just two games. It's 12-7 if you includes last Saturday's Game 4.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
only one team in baseball with a better record, we went 2-1 against the Marlins with our pitching staff shutting
down the other side in all three games. The Mets are so far back it isn't even funny.

Did I miss anything?

Kevin

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
schmidtfan20 said:
only one team in baseball with a better record, we went 2-1 against the Marlins with our pitching staff shutting
down the other side in all three games. The Mets are so far back it isn't even funny.

Did I miss anything?

Kevin

Yeah, you missed, the Yankees, Reds, Rays, and Padres.

Also, the Mets are only 3.5 back, with the Nationals and Marlins four back. (Before todays games)

What are you talking about :lol:

braden

Aug 7, 2008
vwnut13 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Did I miss anything?

Kevin

Also, the Mets are only 3.5 back, with the Nationals and Marlins four back. (Before todays games)

Missed the Jays, too.

Nobody said the Phillies suck. It's simply noteworthy that they've scored 7 runs in 7 games.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
braden said:
vwnut13 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Did I miss anything?

Kevin

Missed the Jays, too.

Nobody said the Phillies suck. It's simply noteworthy that they've scored 7 runs in 7 games.

more noteworthy is the great pitching, this team can hit yes, I don't have any doubt when the games matter down
the stretch they will be there, the pitching has never been this good. that will be the key.

Kevin

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
its for this reason why phillies fans annoy me! make one little stat about them and they get all defensive.. its a stat if you dont like it then shutup and wait till your team starts hitting better.. braves sucked at the beginning of the year people talked their crap and all i could do is sit there and take it because it was true not get all defensive about it.. braves only a half game back now.. phillies fans have to be the most self centered most ignorant fans in baseball.. im sorry but thats my opinion.. i actually dont mind the yankees now because their fans arent half as annoying and ignorant as phillies fans..
same reason why i dont like the cowboys and lakers.. fans are to damn annoying and ignorant.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
MAC16 said:
its for this reason why phillies fans annoy me! make one little stat about them and they get all defensive.. its a stat if you dont like it then shutup and wait till your team starts hitting better.. braves sucked at the beginning of the year people talked their crap and all i could do is sit there and take it because it was true not get all defensive about it.. braves only a half game back now.. phillies fans have to be the most self centered most ignorant fans in baseball.. im sorry but thats my opinion.. i actually dont mind the yankees now because their fans arent half as annoying and ignorant as phillies fans..
same reason why i dont like the cowboys and lakers.. fans are to damn annoying and ignorant.

wow man, you sound like you are going to cry.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The whole idea of this OP was too have some fun with some of the crazy stats from this awful streak. Not a rant, or a complaining thread, just for fun.

I'm a Philly fan, 'cuz I live near Philly, have met a coupla players, and my D-Backs and A's are usually out of it by June.

How about:

There are no regulars hitting over .300 now. First time in 4 years that's happened. They haven't hit a HR in 54 innings, longest streak since 1990. Yikes!

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
MAC16 said:

wow man, you sound like you are going to cry.
good one buddy. its so annoying and ignorant its a simple post, if you dont like it don't post on it. its not our fault your team isnt scoring runs.. so dont get all defensive when we post stats of the phillies sucking.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Im not here to start trouble, so Ill leave you with this:

Maybe the Phillies need what Albert is taking!

Thats all
Kevin

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
MAC16 said:

*sigh* I agree there are some annoying phillies phans, but not everyone is like that. It is like I am part of the team I am a huge phillies phan they are a huge part of who I am and the way they are playing affects me and my mood so maybe other fans are the same way but are worse at containing the feelings. I am so passionate about the phillies I occasionally lose myself which I definately did a lot during the world series last year lol. Please do not make generalizations am I annoying because I love my team? There are no teams that I really hate except the mets and yankees but it is not because of the fans. There are going to be bad fans everywhere I do not blame someone for liking a team and I feel like you have not met enough phillies phans to make that judgement.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
schmidtfan20 said:
Im not here to start trouble, so Ill leave you with this:

Maybe the Phillies need what Albert is taking!

Thats all
Kevin

So the OP made a post stating how awful the Phillies offense has been and weird stats about their offense from their last seven games. You take offense to that and start trashing other teams? The Yankees are 30-20, the second best recorder in baseball. Yeah they are not in first place because unfortunately they are in the same division as the Rays, who have the best record in baseball. Now your trying to say Pujols is a PED's? What is your proof? The Phillies are a very good offensive team who just happens to be in a terrible slump.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Going back a little further than the last week, as noted on the Braves game today, the Phillies are 8-9 since the binoculars incident.

Members online

Latest posts