Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

need help with the value of this pujols

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
2006 topps turkey red " gold 1/25 " game used jersey card
sorry for the large pics i dont have a scanner
IMG_5676.png
IMG_5679.png

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Here is the BV's as a guideline

2006 Topps Turkey Red Gold #500 Albert Pujols $60.00
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Card 2006 Topps Turkey Red Gold #572 Pujols At Bat CL $40.00
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Card 2006 Topps Turkey Red Relics Gold #AP Albert Pujols Jsy Mem, S#
Item has no pricing.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
With all those crazt Topps Set collectors, who knows where it could go.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
MOFNY said:
A lot more than one would expect. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit $120+.

Agreed.

Pujols has one of the largest collector bases in the hobby, and some very deep pocketed buyers!

I'd throw it up with a $500 BIN/BO and hope for $250, however I'm torn between just listing it at $0.99 and letting it ride. If your lucky and get some bidding war going on, sky is the limit. But personally, the first ~$200 offer and it would fly. I know I'm somewhat all over the map here, but on a card like this, there is really no way to tell for sure until the sale is done. I think it's a pretty nice card, and there are lots of set collectors, player collectors, and rare Pujols collectors who would want that.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
matfanofold said:
MOFNY said:
A lot more than one would expect. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit $120+.

Agreed.

Pujols has one of the largest collector bases in the hobby, and some very deep pocketed buyers!

I'd throw it up with a $500 BIN/BO and hope for $250, however I'm torn between just listing it at $0.99 and letting it ride. If your lucky and get some bidding war going on, sky is the limit. But personally, the first ~$200 offer and it would fly. I know I'm somewhat all over the map here, but on a card like this, there is really no way to tell for sure until the sale is done. I think it's a pretty nice card, and there are lots of set collectors, player collectors, and rare Pujols collectors who would want that.
i listed it at bin/obo $249.99 do you think i should just list at .99 and how long 3-5-7 day???

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
wow, you all think it would get that kind of money? Crazy. Please let us know when you sell it.

Kevin

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
wow, you all think it would get that kind of money? Crazy. Please let us know when you sell it.

Kevin

There is a BIG difference in 'would get' and 'could get?'. You have to try the 'could get?' card first, then fall back on the 'would get' when dealing in highly collectable, low print run, super star cards.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
matfanofold said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

There is a BIG difference in 'would get' and 'could get?'. You have to try the 'could get?' card first, then fall back on the 'would get' when dealing in highly collectable, low print run, super star cards.

That is good info, I have always put my super high end out there with a price I felt no one would bid on, then if I get
close to that I feel good, actually sometimes I have gotten that first price. Can't imagine a better time to list Pujols
stuff than tonight....insertion fees are only like 25 cents for anything right?

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts