Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome USA singles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Hold or sell before draft?

I'm talking about the big boys. I'm leaning towards holding the few I have and banking on the casual collector's reaction to the draft.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Ebay still have the free listing special for a few more days.... The draft is next Monday.... I have a few USA chromes that I will create listings for tonight and let them run 7 days to end next Monday on the first day of the draft. Choice, Grandal, Brentz and Taillon.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
AJ Vanegas stuff has spiked a TON. Gold refractor's are near $50 ... I got one Orange refractor, about a week and a half ago, for 1/2 that price ...

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
P_Manning 18 said:
Ebay still have the free listing special for a few more days.... The draft is next Monday.... I have a few USA chromes that I will create listings for tonight and let them run 7 days to end next Monday on the first day of the draft. Choice, Grandal, Brentz and Taillon.

That's another option...but list Tue/Wed to run 7 days.

By then everyone (potential collectors) should be covered.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
55_marlins_sp said:
AJ Vanegas stuff has spiked a TON. Gold refractor's are near $50 ... I got one Orange refractor, about a week and a half ago, for 1/2 that price ...

MLB site has a great draft preview section that highlights alot of the better player.

I happened to view the AJ Vanegas clip last night. Looks good.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
PeteD said:
P_Manning 18 said:

That's another option...but list Tue/Wed to run 7 days.

By then everyone (potential collectors) should be covered.

That was my thought. Let the hype build for a day or two and Wednesday is a good day to end that isn't Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts