Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dick's Sporting Goods sells Bowman Chrome rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
It seems to note be Dick's, but rather mega-stores like Burbank who list on their website through some sort of deal they must have devised. Good for the hobby in my opinion. It might be a mix but I am not sure.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I wonder how quick those prices adjust. I know they're ridiculous as a starting point, but I wonder if somebody flashes hot if there aren't a few deals to be found there. Interesting.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I think whomever mentioned that it is done through another party is probably right.

The cards in the link look about the same as the singles you can buy at insane prices on the MLB.com website.
I used to work at Sports Authority and remember being surprised to find singles way over bv on their site as well.

Jul 30, 2009
Looking a little more and it seems like there are several (or many) different suppliers of these cards to Dick's.

Dont remember which card it was, but the country of origin was listed as China while others are from the States.

Jul 30, 2009
Well its not only Dick's as several sports stores (chains) also carry the same stuff on their sites.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
It seems to note be Dick's, but rather mega-stores like Burbank who list on their website through some sort of deal they must have devised. Good for the hobby in my opinion. It might be a mix but I am not sure.

Ding Ding. Same as amazon.
BG

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
It's thepit.com inventory. They do it with quite a few sites. The stores mark up the cards and thepit sends them out as people buy them. You can tell when orders go through on thepit once a month because of the volume.

PS: They even use their images.

Members online