Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow 40 letters and counting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have about 40 letters going out... I didn't get any TTM mail out this week... Sending out my first basketball TTM too! I plan on finishing off the box of envelopes tomorrow and having them pieced out throughout the next few days (after memorial day...) Then next weekend I can start sending balls out... I might even try some golf balls for golf players...

Some I got going here are:

Dan Majerle
Justin Masterson
Hubie McDonough
Tim Wallach
Duke Snider (I hear he isn't signing much but I figured I would try... not much to lose besides a few cents...)
Petr Kilma
Mike Richter
Paul Fenton
John Cullen
Derek Plante
Denis Potvin (probably won't see this one back...)
Bob Beers
J.R. House
Tunch Ilkin (my first football request in a while, I usually only send out SAGE to the rookies...)
Thiago Alves (one of 2 for my first UFC rrequests)
Jeff Stevens
Amir Sadollah (my other one)
Sparky Anderson
Mike Lalor
Mike Peluso
Jerry Hairston Jr.
Vance Law
Neil Walker
Jimmy Key (sending 2 cards, apparently he only is a 1 per customer guy, but he sends back everything else)
Max Scherzer (I found a slightly dinged up card so instead of finding it a new home, I will just get it signed)
Ken Holtzman (probably won't be seeing this one back...)
Butch Wynegar
Justin Huber
Kevin Millar (sending too the St. Paul Saints, I want to see if this works, probably will LITERALLY get 100+ autos of him over IP/TTM on just about everything imaginable, I sure love that guy)
Tony LaRussa
Garret Anderson (sending 3 cards including 1 insert from the late 90s that I found, and a ToppsTown insert from when they first started it up, just curious to see if he will sign it, I found another card after I sealed everything up, 08 UD, it is FT if someone needs it, and I am looking for a Woody Williams card in return)

Also plan on doing a TON of hockey tomorrow, mixed with my first WWE request, and maybe a couple baseball and UFC requests. After this hall I might try going after celebrities and soccer players too to mix up my collection a bit

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
A few side noted:

-Pretty sure Duke Snider has a fee of $5

-Garrett Anderson does 1 per, sent 3 to him this season, he signed one, sent the other 2 back unsigned

Good luck though!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
-I know Snider has a fee.. but sometimes he signs regardless, and if he sends me a note asking for one I will pay it.

-On the Anderson, oopsies, oh well I won't be out anything if he sends them back... I kinda wanted all of them signed. Something is better than nothing

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Added:

Scott Baker
Craig Wolanin (in my hockey pile he was the only player for the Nordiques so I am sending 3 base and 3 team cards)
Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
Dave Bush

I can safely say at about 1 dollar per letter, I wont be sending them all out at once, If I send out all of them at once it will cost about 43 and a half, so yeah... but I am glad to be getting these out... I hope to do 2-300 more this summer

F

FreeMan12406

TBTwinsFan said:
Thiago Alves (one of 2 for my first UFC rrequests)
Amir Sadollah (my other one)

Also plan on doing a TON of hockey tomorrow, mixed with my first WWE request, and maybe a couple baseball and UFC requests. After this hall I might try going after celebrities and soccer players too to mix up my collection a bit

Amir is a great signer and it only took about 2 weeks for my card to come back. I can tell you who I've gotten TTM...

Amir Sadollah
Gray Maynard
Tim Credeur
Donald Cerrone
Chris Leben
Josh Neer
Ben Rothwell
Nate Quarry

Good luck man. I just moved into my new place so I'm sending out a ton of new TTM's. Here's a website that has some address to mail too. I'm "friends" with all of those guys I sent to on Facebook and sent them msgs and they sent me their address.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php?do=listr&sp=7

Hope that helps. Later

RJ

Latest posts