Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Memorial Day Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Re: ========== The Morning Thread =========

None for me I dont think, more rain shortly...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

rather be working , i have to take half day off tomorrow . just pricing some junk basketball

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

Good Morning guys and Happy Memorial Day

survived all the cookouts yesterday.. no hangovers. Today Im going to go look at a few Expeditions to replace the current Envoy I have. Hopefully I can get something done because I really hate this Envoy more and more everyday. Also got a deal working for an amazing addition to my collection.. I will update that if/when it becomes definate.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

George_Calfas said:
Good Morning!

George,

talked to my cousin yesterday at my brothers house.. he said that package you sent was awesome! He sounded very excited about it when he was telling me what you sent. I told him to scan the button card and I would give him your email to send a pic of it and also a big thank you.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

Is George spreading unwanted STL cards around again? I thought we had this taken care of already. Him and his blind generosity I tell ya...

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

Good morning all.
Split our doubleheader yesterday. Didnt fare too badly, especially with a former AAA pitcher pitching for the other team. Won the first 6-3 and lost the 2nd 3-1.

Hope everyone has a relaxing day, and keep in mind why this day is a Holiday.
Tom

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

GarkoCollector said:
Good morning all.
Split our doubleheader yesterday. Didnt fare too badly, especially with a former AAA pitcher pitching for the other team. Won the first 6-3 and lost the 2nd 3-1.

Tom
who was the pitcher?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

tramers said:
GarkoCollector said:
Good morning all.

Tom
who was the pitcher?

His name is Matt McClellan. Drafted by the Blue Jays, played for Syracuse in 2001 or 2002 I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts