Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another person to Block: mike36454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Let me say that I have no transactions with this guy. Just an FYI. Reported.

Your registered email is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Your message from an eBay member.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

User details:
From User: mike36454 (30)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 26-Jun-05 in United States
Activity with mike36454 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from mike36454
Activity with mike36454 (last 90 days): mike36454 has bid on 1 of my items

Dear _______________,

I payed you and you didn`t ship me the item .I have reported you to eBay and to the police ! You will not get away with this .I`ll find you if it`s the last thing i do !!!

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
That is a phishing scam. I got the exact same email. I seriously doubt that ebayer even realizes he is a pawn in this scam.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
danimal said:
That is a phishing scam. I got the exact same email. I seriously doubt that ebayer even realizes he is a pawn in this scam.
I was thinking the same thing have gotten 2 or 3 in the last few weeks and I have only have sold 2 cases to one person.
I just foreword it to eBay and then delete it.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
danimal said:
Yes, this is a phishing email, I get them all the time. Usually for some expensive electronics, i.e. HDTV's, laptops, desktops, etc. Usually the person/ebayer that it is from is unknowingly a pawn and they have no idea that they are being used. The worst thing you can do is click on any links in the email. Just forward it to [email protected].

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I always get these types of emails sent to my ebay buying email.... not to the selling email.... and it always for items I never sell like cameras.

Members online