Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card shows near Groton CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTsubmariner

Jan 22, 2010
Groton CT
Are there any good ones? I just moved to the area. I deal in mostly new autograph stuff. Also are there any good shops in area?

Thanks, you insight would be great.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
I dunno about card shops near groton but there is a card show in stratford that I like, at the Clarion in, 50 tables, 225 Lordship Blvd. I also like the card store:

The Cardsmiths 203-466-6227
230 Main Street
East Haven CT 06512

Those are my favorites in Connecticut. Of course you can always make the drive to the bigger shows in White Plains NY every few months. That card store should be about 35-45 minutes from you.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
the card show in plainville was pretty good. They had mostly modern cards at the tables with prospect autos and star autos. One guy had a pretty crazy collection with multiple pujols bc autos and high end cut autos. The show may be an hour to an hour and a half away from you though.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
VTsubmariner said:
Are there any good ones? I just moved to the area. I deal in mostly new autograph stuff. Also are there any good shops in area?

Where did you buy your cards around Burlington?

VT Toy & Hobby or is there actually a card shop somewhere around there?

VTsubmariner

Jan 22, 2010
Groton CT
Mostly I went to mainstreet sports cards in Winooski. that and internet

vwnut13 said:
VTsubmariner said:

Where did you buy your cards around Burlington?

VT Toy & Hobby or is there actually a card shop somewhere around there?

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
JVC said:
I think there's a monthly show in East Lyme as well. That's probably the closest to you.

I live in East Lyme and I don't think they have had those in yrs....hmmm..I'm going to have to check on that.

Members online