Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Watching games on TV poll

On average, during MLB season, how many games a week do you watch at least 2 full innings of on TV?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
gracecollector said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
WAYYYYY more than 8

Give me a ballpark ( ;) ) estimate.

I watch more than two innings of at least half of the Rockies games, more so than ever now that I can DVR them, watch after the kid goes to bed and speed it up a bit.

edited to add: Yeah, I'd say around 100, just because it's a round number

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
seeing as how i have a five tv setup with directtv i put 5 games on a day and follow my fantasy baseball players.. so you do the math.. lol

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I usually catch a couple games, that is when Andruw actually plays, otherwise it's just background noise if I even have it on.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Watched games per week on TV poll

gracecollector said:
dang, it was supposed to be per week!

lol, i thought your poll numbers were small for the whole season.

Well in the early part of the season like April and May, ill probably catch 1 maybe 2 MLB games per week (or at least a couple innings of the game). Once the NHL and NBA playoffs are over though my viewing of MLB games goes way up. From mid June till the playoffs, id say almost every single day i will catch at the very least, 2 innings of a game if not watching a couple full games on a summer day.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Watched games per week on TV poll

gracecollector said:
dang, it was supposed to be per week!

That makes much more sense. I don't think you can remove my vote of 8+, but I would vote 3 or 4 per week.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
i said 4, but now that im realizing how many i may watch for 2 innings in the background while do other things, im probably in the 8+

Members online