Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you guys store your TTMs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I put them into a penny sleeve and then into a regular 9 pocket page. It allows me to look through them easily if I want to, or to show them off. I've been debating using one touches for the nicer ones.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
for now, penny sleve top loader, into gu/auto pile. need to get some more boxes for my cards.

plan on getting one touches for all my ttm's and building a frame for them

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jeff550 said:
for now, penny sleve top loader, into gu/auto pile. need to get some more boxes for my cards.

plan on getting one touches for all my ttm's and building a frame for them

That's a cool idea!

I sent off some to Josh Hamilton and when those come back they will be put in one touches, same with Joe Theisman when I get some money to send his off

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Card Magnet said:
I put them into a penny sleeve and then into a regular 9 pocket page. It allows me to look through them easily if I want to, or to show them off.

Same here, I use to have my cards in a penny sleeve and top loader but it got to a point (I have around 1,000 ttm/ip autos) where I was basically tossing them into a box and storing it in my closet never to be seen again. Now im able to pull out a certain binder and look through my collection much easier than a box full of top loaders. IMO it's a lot more rewarding and much easier to organize your collection with binders.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Soft sleeve in a 800 card box (almost full!).
3x5s go in post card sleeves and in a box.
8x10s go in a binder.
Small pics are in a stack that I need to do something else with (binder maybe).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
17ROCKIES12 said:
I just switched to pages. Does it matter if they have soft sleeves?
I put them in soft sleeves first because it makes it easier to slide them in and pull them out if needed. I actually do that with all of my cards that I put into binders (rookies, inserts, chear GU and Au). With soft sleeves, you don't really have as much of a chance to ding the corner of a card as you do putting the card into a pocket. The penny sleeve also stops the card from sliding around inside of the pocket or sliding right out of the top of the pocket should your album get turned upside down.

The card in the sleeve also slips into the pocket easily, and comes out easier than just the card itself would. You never know when you might need to take the card out to scan it, show it to a friend, move it to another page, etc. The penny sleeve gives it a little added protection and mobility.

For only a penny a card, you can't go wrong with using a sleeve.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Penny sleeve & top loader. I also store them in the 1600 count shoe boxes in alphabetical order, by sport. I'm currently at 16 boxes, which also includes certified autograph cards. Odd size photos or 8x10's go in pages in binders, by sport.
DANNY

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts