Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Memorial IP Autograph Pickups outside Yankee Stadium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
thanks for the comments guys. You will be amazed about how much are the Yankee players are more than willing to sign autographs for fans while stuck in traffic!

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
techboy42004 said:
What did you do to get those? Like how did you get them?

Considering this guy has snuck into a charity event to get autos, I'd guess he pounds on their car or something until they sign.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Here's one thing that I learn from these boards, quite a few of you hate on what I do!!! This is my hobby!! and No I do not tap on anyone's window and didnt crash a charity event

just simple, show them a ball and they will row down the window.

I can easily obtain autographs and all I have to do is ask Juan Uribe..I assure you on that

But for the excitement of what I do best, I prefer getting autographs in person instead of having Uribe do it for me.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Anyone who sneaks into a charity event is a TOOL...and you sure are a TOOL.. you even posted pictures of yourself....

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Great job man. Don't let the haters bring you down you got to do what you got to do to get the graphs. It's pretty standard stuff. Most will never understand it.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Great stuff! Love the signed hat.
Ignore the haters..they are just jealous they cant score the autos you do.

A_Pharis

I know that sounded familiar... along with the whole "Uribe gets me autos blah blah"/

Sneaking into a charity auction?
Getting people in traffic?

Wherever you go, and people start talking about "that guy". You're "that guy". I'm guessing us card dorks aren't the only people that wouldn't understand. Try explaining to a credible female that you did those things.

Members online

Latest posts