Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Cain and Josh Johnson Private Signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Hey everyone!

My friend, Absolon Moreau, is looking to do a private signing with these two players. What is the pricing you would be interested in? Also how many people would be interested.

PS. I will just have him make an account soon.

Willclarkfan22

Mar 30, 2010
Los Angeles
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Hey everyone!

My friend, Absolon Moreau, is looking to do a private signing with these two players. What is the pricing you would be interested in? Also how many people would be interested.

PS. I will just have him make an account soon.

I think if u do 2 levels of pricing 30-40, 3 levels 25, 30, 40 sounds right, but 40 would be really like jerseys. Also will you have items to sign or will people have to ship itmes to u. Alot easier I think if you have items to sign.

Jan 15, 2009
There will be 4 or 5 levels of pricing, he will have items and you can send them in if you want. Once this is confirmed you can order a painting too.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
It still just baffles me how your friend Absolon Moreau can't post on this site for himself. I realize that you are his elite business agent and everything, but I think there were a lot of unanswered questions regarding some of the paintings your friend Absolon Moreau was doing.

viewtopic.php?t=55488

Based on the way the last thread ended, I would be extremely hesitant to send money to either yourself or your friend Absolon Moreau for any reason.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'd have interest in both, but am shaky on sending funds.

Why ? This seems like a spam email from my good friend, the King of Ethiopia, Willie Mauer ... :?

If it's a true signing, I'd definately have interest though.

Jan 15, 2009
jbhofmann said:
Are you going to post Absolute Moron's info?
This is to generate interest, and with all the hate that is here I don't think it would be worth his time to post a signing here.

He is going to have an account here once his new website is up.

This is going to be a legit signing, he can't do a combo deal as they have 2 separate agents but he will see what he can do.

Also, he has made 4 or 5 paintings for people on this site and they have all loved them.

AbsolonMoreau

Jun 1, 2010
I have finally registered an account here. Did not realize I had so much bad press, I am going to have to talk with GSC about this! I have contacted them both Cain wants $40 per an auto, need to find out whether that is for everything or just for paintings. Josh Johnson's agent wants to know how many pieces and wants me to make an offer.

Thanks!

Absolon

AbsolonMoreau

Jun 1, 2010
Josh Johnson's agent just gave me a quote of 150 minimum piece.

Who is in?

Mail-In prices:
Small Flats(smaller than 16x20)-$30
Large Flats(16x20 or bigger)-$40
Baseballs-$35
Jerseys-$60
Inscriptions-$10

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Will the autographs come with a COA from you or the player? Any idea of when the signing might take place?

Thanks

AbsolonMoreau

Jun 1, 2010
goblue6919 said:
Will the autographs come with a COA from you or the player? Any idea of when the signing might take place?

Thanks
I passed on Matt Cain as he was looking for around $40 per a card. The autographs will come with a COA from me and if requested they will come with a picture of him signing YOUR item. No firm date yet, but it will probably be during July 26th, 27th or 28th.

Members online