Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June FCB Group Sub Discussion Thread SHIPPED TO YOU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the June Sub!

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward at: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=48101&p=627527#p627527

Deadline is the 20th of the month, as always.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Re: June FCB Group Sub Discussion Thread

Can I submit vintage (BVG) cards through this sub at the same price point? I have a couple tobacco cards I'd love to get slabbed.

B

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

chocsports2000 said:
Is there any price difference for a BCCG card to be submitted?

BCCG cards will be $4 per slab if you want to sub them that way.

Thanks!

Phil

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

What is a "rough" date to expect to have these grades back? Just trying to decide if I want to send stuff in this or go a different route. Thanks!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

mredsox89 said:
What is a "rough" date to expect to have these grades back? Just trying to decide if I want to send stuff in this or go a different route. Thanks!

Roughly, lets say July 27th or so.

Tick-Tock-Man

Apr 27, 2009
♀Atl,Ga.

Hey Mason I was finishing my list and I was noticing a lot of guys, have the same bowman 2010 card that don't have any
serial numbering. I think it could be a problem if you don't clear it up. ( or are you now allowed to do so?)

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008

Tick-Tock-Man said:
Hey Mason I was finishing my list and I was noticing a lot of guys, have the same bowman 2010 card that don't have any
serial numbering. I think it could be a problem if you don't clear it up. ( or are you now allowed to do so?)

From my understanding, Phil will use a separate submission sheet for the same set's base chrome to make sure who’s got which card.

It is better to save a scan so that you can make sure you get the right one back to your hand, but Phil has yet to make a mistake. :) :D

Tick-Tock-Man

Apr 27, 2009
♀Atl,Ga.

95vr4 said:
Tick-Tock-Man said:

From my understanding, Phil will use a separate submission sheet for the same set's base chrome to make sure who’s got which card.

It is better to save a scan so that you can make sure you get the right one back to your hand, but Phil has yet to make a mistake. :) :D

So I can send 10 base chrome with no problem?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

mredsox89 said:
Just wanted to make sure all of my stuff arrived safely and everything is set for BGS :D

Yes
Canucksfan1812 said:
I sent him a PM a couple days back, but he still hasn't responded....

Sorry, was out of town, responded and got your cards.

Tick-Tock-Man said:
95vr4 said:
[quote="Tick-Tock-Man":54fvvmry]Hey Mason I was finishing my list and I was noticing a lot of guys, have the same bowman 2010 card that don't have any

So I can send 10 base chrome with no problem?[/quote:54fvvmry]

You can send them, yes.

NamesJay

Jul 4, 2010

Does anyone have a picture of what an ungraded, authentic modern card looks like in its holder?

I saw some on eBay but they were older cards with a blue label.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD

NamesJay said:
Does anyone have a picture of what an ungraded, authentic modern card looks like in its holder?

steelers_2004_primepairings_quad_au.png

NamesJay

Jul 4, 2010

alifaxwa2 said:
NamesJay said:

steelers_2004_primepairings_quad_au.png

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts