Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TWO 2010 Bowman Blasters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
One purple per box, as advertised. Also beat the odds to pull a ref and a blue ref (one in each box).
Bowman10Refs.png

I was also happy to pull one of these even though there's a clear horizontal roller mark and it's not centered very well.
StrasChrome.png

Not happy with the weird line on the top of the Grant Green. Topps apparently has very little quality control with the poor centering I keep hearing about (and have no seen) and all these roller marks...this is the first time I've seen a thick dark line across a card though. I mean, what the hell Topps?

Other than the quality control being non-existent, it was a fun break and I would definitely buy more at $20 a pop, even without much of a chance to pull an auto.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
the Teheran Chrome I pulled today has a strong line/mark across it, very similar to your Stras. I don't recall this ever being a problem with past Chrome releases

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
DaveH said:
the Teheran Chrome I pulled today has a strong line/mark across it, very similar to your Stras. I don't recall this ever being a problem with past Chrome releases

It's common on Topps Chrome...some yrs worst than others.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
oh yeah, you're right. I do remember seeing it on topps chrome before. not for Bowman tho

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
darocker80 said:
loooks like bowman draft and bowman blasters have been a good rip for money so far.

I probably got at least $30 of immediate value for $40 which is not common for Bowman products, especially without autos. Usually Bowman products take time to produce value, as players on the CL get more attention, but with Strasburg, BIG immediate value is already here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts