Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 SUPER Bowman Jumbo Box- Killed it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
The super is nice, but I wouldn't say "killed it" on the rest of the stuff cause it's pretty typical of a break.

You should be able to recoup your box price though if you can move the super for over a hundred bucks.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
brouthercard said:
The super is nice, but I wouldn't say "killed it" on the rest of the stuff cause it's pretty typical of a break.

You should be able to recoup your box price though if you can move the super for over a hundred bucks.

You know a box is overpriced when a superfractor might pay off the box cost.

The Strasburg should help.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Sold the super cheap to someone who deserved it :) I only payed $50 of my own money for the box (had $150 in gift cards) and wouldn't get near 100 for it on eBay. Lisu took it for her special price :D

The rest is nice...a $20 or so auto, strasburg base, strasburg chrome, bryce chrome, a couple other autos.

I'll take it

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
im going in all your threads and saying we should split the last box, $100 each to see what's in it and sell all our hits

Members online

Latest posts