Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Iglesias: Buy, Hold, or Sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Saw him in the AFL last year and he is sick with the glove. Probably the quickest with his transfer since I saw Ozzie at old Busch stadium. Not sure Power will ever come, but at those prices, I would hold a bit. If they get to $35-$40 I would sell.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
He looks like the next Erick Aybar...with a better glove. Prospectors might get excited if Ilglesias showed some power, at least more doubles that might become HR's down the road as he develops.

I'll pass. There are better investments in 2010 Bowman at basically the same price point.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Buy. He is the long term answer to the Red Sox biggest hole the last few years, SS. Red Sox Nation is excited about his eventual arrival, and it will result in a nice spike in price

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
hawkfandan said:
Huffamaniac said:
Buy. He is the long term answer to the Red Sox biggest hole the last few years, SS. Red Sox Nation is excited about his eventual arrival, and it will result in a nice spike in price

+1 I couldn't agree more.

Any other team and I say sell, but the Red Sox, Yankees, and even Phillies and Cubs guys tend to spike a little more than others. I just sold a base plate of his for $49 but would not sell anything shiny with an auto on it right now.

Members online