Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Questionaires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I want (and almost have, I just need the stamps too) send these out to players...
Does any one else do it? I can put what they look like...

Mine is a generic form based on a baseball form on SCF. I made it last night and I even put a signature box on there...

I can't get the signature box to show up, but basically I just inserted a Text box right next to signature:

Here it is! Leave comments please

Name:

Signature:

Thank you for taking the time to complete and/or sign my questionnaire. I send these to my favorite players in all sports, hoping to get a personal view on what they enjoyed about the game.

What was the most exciting moment of your career?

Who was the most influential person to you in your sport?

Who was the most talented player you ever played with?

What was your most favorite team that you played for?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I write a question on the top of an index card, and send 1-3 when I send them. They are all different questions. I do my research on the player and ask unique questions about their career.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I would like to ask unique questions but lately I have been writing TTMS like nobody's buisness and it was easier just to print these. Sometimes I ask in a letter and they reply.

I am going to make another generic one for celebrities as soon as I start sending to them

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
TBTwinsFan said:
I would like to ask unique questions but lately I have been writing TTMS like nobody's buisness and it was easier just to print these. Sometimes I ask in a letter and they reply.

I am going to make another generic one for celebrities as soon as I start sending to them
just write it out on an index card, short sweet and to the point

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
1. It's a good idea, but I with time issues it's easier to print them off
2. No designated area for signatures

And I am also doing this so that I can start a new binder collection type thingy... when I put them in clear pockets and display them in a binder double sided.

I shoulda sent one to Tommy Chong... man that would have been awesome!

Latest posts