Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how are you selling your 2010 bowman base and chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
edit-

i ended up just throwin the 285 base prospects in a lot in auction, then the 215 base chrome prospects in a lot, then the 29 #ed blue refs/refs/oranges/blue in a lot

thanks for the help guys!
links to the auctions are on the left

don't say blah blah on ebay

busted 4 hobby and a jumbo and have a TON of base and chrome

are you removing the big name guys and selling those as singles? making sets? selling as one whole lot?

i have hundred of cards sitting here, and they're all the "1st bowman" cards and the inserts. no green rookie or red veteran cards- any value there you think?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I sold everything I pulled that wasn't a $5+ hit to a dealer at a local show. They can usually give you decent money for the stuff, cash in hand as well....which is worth way more than paypal. Id take $400 cash in hand vs. $500 in eBay sales anyday. Or if on a lower scale, $40 cash in hand vs. $50 eBay. eBay isn't a great place to sell bulk singles anyways.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i ended up just throwin the 285 base prospects in a lot in auction, then the 215 base chrome prospects in a lot, then the 29 #ed blue refs/refs/oranges/blue in a lot

thanks for the help guys!
links to the auctions are on the left ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts