Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scott Rolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I have to say, his resurgence has surprised me. I always knew he was a talented hitter but he is really tearing the cover off the ball for the Reds this year. 13 HR already while hitting .293/.358/.599 with 36 RBI.

I thought his days as a power hitting third basemen were gone forever. Do you guys think he can put a full season together of his 2004 and prior form?

Either way, fantastic start for one of the best and most underrated third basemen of our time!

JonDailey1982

May 31, 2010
Richmond, KY
They were talking to him about that on the radio the other day and he said for the first time in years his shoulder feels good and he actually is having fun and likes playing ball again. Welcome sir is all I can say!

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I suppose Rolen is a classic case of why you can never assume the Hall of Fame is on the horizon for any particular player.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
JonDailey1982 said:
They were talking to him about that on the radio the other day and he said for the first time in years his shoulder feels good and he actually is having fun and likes playing ball again. Welcome sir is all I can say!
That's because Cincinatti was his first love. He's always said that he wanted to play for the Reds. If he couldn't play for the Reds, he wanted to play for the Cardinals.

I'm glad to see him doing well again!

Members online

Latest posts