Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all.
Got a call from the Police this morning. It looks like SOME of what was stolen out of my truck was recovered, unfortunately, the case of Bowman Jumbos wasnt one of them. At least I got my Retirement Rolex back and a couple of other things that would be tough to replace. Hoping I hear more today or in the next few. Somewhat of a bright spot in the situation.

Have a good one everybody!
Tom

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Rob and Tom. Just started work a little too early today. Started at 3:30am...covering todays shift for a co worker as he is working my Saturday this week for the start of my vacation :cool:

Dan - Morning!!! How has your week been so far?? I've been playing Oblivion lately like you wouldn't believe ::facepalm:: :lol:

Rob - Morning dude!!! Whats new with you bud?? I tried to put in a vote for your guy but the link takes me to a "rotten tomatoes" page...is that normal??

Tom - Morning to you as well. Congrats on even the slightest bit getting recovered from the cops...fingers crossed they get the rest for you. Still sucks to hear though man...good luck with the rest :)

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
metallicalex777 said:
Tom - Morning to you as well. Congrats on even the slightest bit getting recovered from the cops...fingers crossed they get the rest for you. Still sucks to hear though man...good luck with the rest :)

Thanks Alex. Im not too hopeful at this point. Having that case stolen and the cash associated has had me really down all week. Im just chalking it up as a loss that I have to deal with.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Dave(77), Josh, Art, Adam and George :mrgreen:

Dan - Yeah its pretty cool. I've put in about 16 hours into the game so far and have hardly touched it :shock:

George - How is week 2 of the dig?? I hope the rain let off for you guys...but without the rain I'm sure the heat is there.

Art - What set are you working on??

Adam - Yo dude!!! How is the week going for you??

Josh - Morning!!! I've been meaning to ask you...does your shop currently carry any "sweet patches" baseball wise??

Dave(77) - Hows it going dude??

Tom - Cheers to the end of this week to say the least. The sad thing is whoever took the case probably doesn't even know what they really have :?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Alex, we are staying at the lodge this morning.....I huge line of T-storms heading our way, the heavy stuff is on the way. Looks like you guys are getting some good rain as well.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Dave(77), Josh, Art, Adam and George :mrgreen:

Dan - Yeah its pretty cool. I've put in about 16 hours into the game so far and have hardly touched it :shock:

George - How is week 2 of the dig?? I hope the rain let off for you guys...but without the rain I'm sure the heat is there.

Art - What set are you working on??

Adam - Yo dude!!! How is the week going for you??

Josh - Morning!!! I've been meaning to ask you...does your shop currently carry any "sweet patches" baseball wise??

Dave(77) - Hows it going dude??

Tom - Cheers to the end of this week to say the least. The sad thing is whoever took the case probably doesn't even know what they really have :?

Morning Alex. Working on the 2010 Bowman base set, and the 92 Bowman Throwback set.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning gentlemen.

back at work today so the vacation is officially over.

President Obama is giving a speech here today about the economy and there are Secret Service people everywhere so I am just trying to stay away from the building he is going to be in and do some busy work.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
metallicalex777 said:

It was a big box taped up and its was easy to snatch. I doubt people that break into cars care much about what they take. Just sucks that Im out the price of the case, the case itself as well as the little profit I was going to make from selling it.

Members online

Latest posts