Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

another "What would you do?"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I found an auction for a partial set of cards but I only want one card from the partial set. The auction ends with no bids so I email the seller asking if he would sell that one card. We agree on a price for that one card (including total with shipping) and the seller sends me a Paypal invoice/bill. When I get the email notification for the invoice/bill, I notice it is for a higher amount. Would you cancel the Paypal bill/invoice, ignore the bill/invoice, question the seller as to why he increased the agreed upon amount, or go ahead and pay the bill/invoice because it is for a card that you don't have (regadless if the price difference was large or small)? What would you do?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
KLARNOLD said:
I found an auction for a partial set of cards but I only want one card from the partial set. The auction ends with no bids so I email the seller asking if he would sell that one card. We agree on a price for that one card (including total with shipping) and the seller sends me a Paypal invoice/bill. When I get the email notification for the invoice/bill, I notice it is for a higher amount. Would you cancel the Paypal bill/invoice, ignore the bill/invoice, question the seller as to why he increased the agreed upon amount, or go ahead and pay the bill/invoice because it is for a card that you don't have (regadless if the price difference was large or small)? What would you do?

I think it depends on the price difference? A couple bucks, sure I'd question it. A couple cents, nah, not worth it.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
KLARNOLD said:

Communication is the key. Email him and ask him why the price difference. Then he can explain what he intended on doing or if it was a mistake. Don't be like Spandau Ballet.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
brouthercard said:
KLARNOLD said:

Communication is the key. Email him and ask him why the price difference. Then he can explain what he intended on doing or if it was a mistake. Don't be like Spandau Ballet.

i think it depends i mean if u agree 7.50 he sends for 8 just take it any more iwould question it

Members online

Latest posts