Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 bowman hobby box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
welp... couldn't leave their last box standing for $90 after what i got in the jumbo packs yesterday... left me a little Strasburg-hungry....

got fed :D

Photo214.jpg
Photo212.jpg
Photo216.jpg
Photo215.jpg

bryce is off-center... aside from that, can't complain... good box. keeping the Teheran for a bit. Strasburgs are going on ebay unless someone wants to pay close to ebay for them. not sure what Harper and Taillon are bringing, but they're available. also got chromes of Aroldis, Teheran, Franklin... overall very good chrome selection

blue ref: Melky Mesa 175/250
usa ref: Garin Cecchini 262/777

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
oh wow. makes me feel better. I think 99 Bowman Chrome series 2 is the last time there was this much value packed into a Bowman product so soon after release.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Have anyone else notice that Harper and jameson run together. Usually if you pull one you get the other. Has happened to me 4 times now. Yes I have pulled 4 harpers.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Have anyone else notice that Harper and jameson run together. Usually if you pull one you get the other. Has happened to me 4 times now. Yes I have pulled 4 harpers.

interesting. someone else mentioned in another thread that it happens with Ackley and some others as well... there was a list of 5 or so names, haha, can't remember who they were but i did get all of them after i pulled an Ackley base chrome

Members online