Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Troy Glaus named NL Player of the Month for May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Glad he's starting to heat up. was really gettin tired of him after his slow start at the beginning of the year but now he has been absolutely on fire. hopefully he can keep it up.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
his arthritis eases up some when the weather gets warmer.. :D Im sure Thumpersports is enjoying the show right now especially after all the bashing there was last month about Glaus!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
MAC16 said:
Glad he's starting to heat up. was really gettin tired of him after his slow start at the beginning of the year but now he has been absolutely on fire. hopefully he can keep it up.

Yeah, I really like him... he is one of my favorite players from the early 21st century!

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
1st4040 said:
his arthritis eases up some when the weather gets warmer.. :D Im sure Thumpersports is enjoying the show right now especially after all the bashing there was last month about Glaus!

Lol, it sure was nice to watch.

I just always thought it was funny to see the constant threads regarding how bad he was, when bigger stars like Texiera, A-rod, etc were doing nothing either and nobody cared.

Another blast tonight, hopefully it continues....

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Dude has been an absolute beast the past month plus. My favorite quote came from announcer, and former MLB player, Joe Simpson after a Glaus homer. "It's not June, it's just May 32nd!" That pretty much sums up how good his May had been after a dismal start. Keep it up, Troy!

Members online

Latest posts