Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some advice on a mike moustakas card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I was lucky enough to pull this last week
7/50

mous.jpg

I have never collected him so I have not followed his sales. I can not find any other gold selling lately. What would you think is a good sell price if you were looking to sell this?

I appreciate your help
thanks

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Some recent sales that may be helpful:

Orange Ref Auto @ $400: [phil:1sjbcsvn]280510847216[/phil:1sjbcsvn]
Orange Ref Auto @ $400: [phil:1sjbcsvn]150444686070[/phil:1sjbcsvn]
Blue Ref Auto @ $155: [phil:1sjbcsvn]130391860316[/phil:1sjbcsvn]

Given that the Oranges are at $400 and Blues at $155, I think if you were to get in the $300 range for it, especially offline, that wouldn't be too bad.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I would agree on $300. I would also say if you don't need the $$ then hold him for a while. He's off to a great start and if he continues to play well and even get a call at some point then you could probably add a few bills to that.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I would sell it. He plays for the Royals and their cards tend to tank. Right now his stuff is selling very well. I'd put $325 BIN and hope for the best.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
I would sell it. He plays for the Royals and their cards tend to tank. Right now his stuff is selling very well. I'd put $325 BIN and hope for the best.

+1

I would think that once he gets called up, people will just give it a shrug and not really care too much. Kind of like a Pirate. If it were me, I would take the sure money and move into something else. Sure, you could make a little more money if he lands high on the Hot List again, but for you, it's not like you prospected this card and you're into it for $250 or something. Sell :)

You didn't mention how many boxes you broke, but it's nice return for sure!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Just one box :p

Zithy said:
AKA Coastal said:

+1

I would think that once he gets called up, people will just give it a shrug and not really care too much. Kind of like a Pirate. If it were me, I would take the sure money and move into something else. Sure, you could make a little more money if he lands high on the Hot List again, but for you, it's not like you prospected this card and you're into it for $250 or something. Sell :)

You didn't mention how many boxes you broke, but it's nice return for sure!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts