Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possible IP success comming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
We have a league in the MN/Wisc (and one canada team) called Northwoods League. They have a new team that formed just late last year. Tomorrow is their first game, and they are bringing in Paul Molitor to throw out the first pitch. There is a chance for some IP (I missed him once, he signs but not for very long and not for many). I was thinking of doing a "Wait and see" type post but there is a chance I won't be able to meet him.

Northwoods is not a pro league, but rather gives top college players a minor league experience, just in case anyone was wondering. Players like Curtis Granderson, and Pat Neshek (along with many others) played in the league, that is what got me hooked on it.

This year they have (for IP oppurtunities) they have tomorrow (opening/inagural night), Twins Night, Gophers night, and AWA night with Sgt. Slaughter.

I should be attending all of those

Members online