Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW! Topps Platinum are hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I thought a had a chance of wining this card with a snipe of $30 and oh boy I was wrong. The final price was $102:

!BuPC5(QBGk~$(KGrHqIH-DIEvoYkDm9SBL+dQGtv4Q~~_12.jpg

I think this is the highest Cantu card I've seen since his 2000 Bowman auto RC was very hot for a little while in 2005. I remember I lost a Sweet Spot Black auto 1/1 for $80something and I won the Allen Ginter wood mini for $89 (most I've paid for a card).
There must some really hardcore platinum card collectors.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
did u rly thin u were gunna win dat kard 4 30 bills?

edit- learn a new thing everyday. never realized cantu ever played for the reds

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
2010base1-1platinum-216x300.jpg

:D

The Blanton sold the other day, and like you I thought I had a shot at it for cheap. It ended for more than my Utley

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
miguelcabrera said:

Yes, I thought. And it wasn't just a hunch, I had objective information to believe that it could sell for less than $30, but with that grammar I don't think I'll bother to explain it.

Lancemountain said:

The Blanton sold the other day, and like you I thought I had a shot at it for cheap. It ended for more than my Utley

How much?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
r2d2 said:
miguelcabrera said:

Yes, I thought. And it wasn't just a hunch, I had objective information to believe that it could sell for less than $30, but with that grammar I don't think I'll bother to explain it.

Lancemountain said:

How much?

Blanton ended at 90.00

Members online

Latest posts