Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning Dan, and to all those that come in here after. Going to work this morning for the first time in about a month. (work, as in I get paid to do this crap)
Can't believe I just read all 21 pages of the Gallarraga saga, lol.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning guys. Long day full of meetings I dont want to go to. Hope everyone has a decent day. 1 slot closer to the weekend if nothing else!
Tom

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys

up early to walk my daughter to school today. posted late last nite on the MT that I went fishing after 6pm last nite on the boat for a couple hours and caught a couple largemouths and a rather mutant large yellow perch. My fishing partners also caught a bass each and for the first time none of us caught pickerel at this particular pond. I ended my Bass skunkin there so far this year which was good. today is supposed to be the last good day before a rainy weekend so we'll see what happens. It doesn't look too promising out there right now..very breezy and cloudy at the moment.

Lakers tonite no matter what to look forward to!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning George, Tom Paul, Billy, Dan, Art & Dave.
289 posts yesterday.
7 today :lol:

How is everybody?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Griffey retires, Jim Joyce ruins a perfect game and the Flyers win. it was a very sad sports night last night.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
thefatguy said:
289 posts yesterday.

How is everybody?

Jesse, GM! Good day here, heading home from the site to see the girls. Sucks CHI lost in OT.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

Griffey retires, Jim Joyce ruins a perfect game and the Flyers win. it was a very sad sports night last night.

You would have thought it was a Monday. How did your day go with the Obama distraction?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
George_Calfas said:
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

You would have thought it was a Monday. How did your day go with the Obama distraction?

there were no incidents so I would say it went well. I didn't get to see him but I did see the motorcade and as I told Jesse it was huge and I have never seen so many police cars.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
George_Calfas said:
thefatguy said:
289 posts yesterday.
How is everybody?

Jesse, GM! Good day here, heading home from the site to see the girls. Sucks CHI lost in OT.
Morning Dave

Early weekend, George?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
thefatguy said:
George_Calfas said:
thefatguy said:
289 posts yesterday.
How is everybody?

Morning Dave

Early weekend, George?

Yeah, the students are going to visit a site tomorrow so due to scheduling the weekend is upon us.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
George_Calfas said:
thefatguy said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2vftd249]
thefatguy said:
289 posts yesterday.
How is everybody?

Morning Dave

Early weekend, George?

Yeah, the students are going to visit a site tomorrow so due to scheduling the weekend is upon us.[/quote:2vftd249]
Excellent

I'm off to work. Chat at you all later.

Members online