Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

topps sterling question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I just opened a box and the topper had a Reggie Jackson wood 1/1, does this mean the odds for my player box are shot to hell? Its one of the top sellers sealed so I would like to know this before I choose to bust it or not.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Whos the player box? If it's ruth or someone like that, it's unlikely you hit auto or 1/1 anyway..just bust it, have fun

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
nyc3 said:
oh sorry Jackie Robinson

I dont think the box topper has anything to do with the card inside the box.Its probably all randomly packaged.

yeah I thought so but I seem to remember hearing these are hand packed? Maybe they are not packed together *shrugs*

Now on to staring at this box dying :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
LLWesMan said:

I know how that game works :lol: , If I do it will be later in the box breaks section but a cool 60-110 for the wood and 400 for the box is a bit hard to turn down, but then again I can recoup most of my money for the box as long as I don't pull a lame triple bat hmmmmm

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Brett Keith said:
Sell the box and 1/1 and make a run at that Munson jumbo patch that popped up yesterday!

I like the way you think :D I already got a nice offer for very close to 400$ so its 99.9% of the way gone, and good riddance I will let others take the gamble.

Members online

Latest posts