Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any big A&G busters - found this on mlb.com promo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Saw the thread about the Buy one get one 40% MLB.com promo. Poking around the site and found this.....

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4106242

I believe it comes out to $ 67 a box. Wish I had that kind of money lying around cause I'd probably pick those up - due to the lack of products and the trend of boxes raising in price after release continues and/or they throw Strasburg in it I'd have to imagine you could make a little bit of money just reselling the boxes. Or I know there are those on here with funds that do go through cases of this stuff. :D

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Just checked out completed auctions on eBay. Based on what they are ending at right now, it's not really any savings unfortunately. Cases are closing around $800 which is what they would come to if you bought 1 full price and 1 for 40% off. Great eye to catch it though.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
Just checked out completed auctions on eBay. Based on what they are ending at right now, it's not really any savings unfortunately. Cases are closing around $800 which is what they would come to if you bought 1 full price and 1 for 40% off. Great eye to catch it though.

Yeah I saw that after I started the thread. I had just checked Blowout (since their usually around the cheapest going rate) and it was a couple hundred dollars less.....oh well.

Most of the stuff is retail. The only other hobby product I saw that could be considered a "deal" (or less than Blowout prices) was Topps Unique hobby boxes at $110.

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Its too bad this wasn't last week, as Bing.com had the MLB shop as one of the cashback stores and I got an additional 20% back on a purcahse! Just checked, MLB Shop is no longer a Bing cashback site. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts