Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

baseball all star tickets...just bought mine. anyone buy any

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caltek3

Jul 5, 2009
california
just picked up some allstar tickets...section 225 row a ...i was thinking about going but looking at the profit that can be made its hard to pass up...what are your guy thoughts...sell or go..

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
It'd be a once in a lifetime experience, but if you can bank I'd take the money and run. Experience wise nothing can beat being there, but visually you'd probably see more on t.v.

caltek3

Jul 5, 2009
california
i won in the lottery...are you going to the game? or did you sell your tickets...i got 225 row a seats 5,6

You got really lucky to get those. What did your strip run you?

Haven't decided if I'm going to go or not. If I can sell them I will, but haven't had any bites on the tickets. Most people don't realize that they have a face value of $275.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
The sole reason I bought Brewer season tix in 2002 was for the All Star Game experience.

I went to the Futures game, the Home Run Derby, the concert after that, and finally the infamous tie Game All Star game( With Torii Hunters amazing over the wall catch off the bat of Barry Bonds). I thought everyday about selling those tix because of the money that couldve been made, even by just selling the HR Derby Tix. I am SOOOO glad I didn't sell.

caltek3

Jul 5, 2009
california
my strips were about 660 a strip i think total was 1350 for both after fees and all....i wasnt expecting to get any tickets but it was really fortunate to win in the lottery. i have seen tickets in similar sections further back rows like k and j sell for 900 just the all star game...also on stub hub similar strips are 3000...what do you think a reasonable asking price?

I've got my tickets listed at $900 on craigslist but haven't had any bites. I'm asking $450 for the home run derby. I usually just price them under stub hub value, but the buyers don't have to pay the fees. If you plan on going, row A in the terrace is a pretty bad view although it is the first row. The rail is in your way and you'll have tons of people walking by in front of you blocking your view. You'd be better off selling them.

My girlfriend wants to go to the celebrity softball game and I want to go to the futures game. Otherwise, I would sell my strips if I could. Seems like strips is a better value. You'll probably get more for the events individually but it's more work and you might be stuck with the futures/softball game.

caltek3 said:
my strips were about 660 a strip i think total was 1350 for both after fees and all....i wasnt expecting to get any tickets but it was really fortunate to win in the lottery. i have seen tickets in similar sections further back rows like k and j sell for 900 just the all star game...also on stub hub similar strips are 3000...what do you think a reasonable asking price?
Did you see these sell on stubhub or somewhere else? Are they confirmed sales?

caltek3

Jul 5, 2009
california
nothing confirmed...except on craigs list someone stating in bold ertain tickets were sold not sure if he accepted a lower offer though.

Members online

Latest posts