Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
It is just getting to price gouging insanity now...2 grand?!?!? I am in utter shock. I understand supply and demand but this is wacky...and yes I know they will prob still sell out

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Hobby prices are only going to keep going up. Very limited supply left of hobby, hot product and limited products on the market. Retail is only affordable rip right now on Bowman.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I just went to completed listings to see if people are really paying that much per box.....or if Blowout and other sites are just over-pricing whatever small amount they have left.....saw this is the last jumbo box to sell - on Ebay - random loose box from random seller....

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-JUMBO-W ... 335dbec02e

Insane. Gives me another chance to remind my gf that I asked her months ago to pre-order a few cases at $700 and we'd be able to make money off them and I'd still have some to open....she didn't go for it though, but I can say "told you so" :lol:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm not surprised with 2010 Bowman anymore. A dealer on the internet is now offering $100 per hobby to purchase inventory (and I forget the new buy pricing for the jumbo box and the case price for each type).

I'm waiting for the Strasburg thing to die down and the price of 2010 bowman to get back to normal so I can acquire some chromes.

Members online

Latest posts