Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever deal w/ lan.3 on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i just won this for $48.55 with a last second snipe...
!BudiIjwEWk~$(KGrHqR,!i!Ev1+0EN0QBM!crC,02!~~_3.jpg
my question is should i take the $3 or $12 shipping (insured)? just wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Insurance is not the buyers probelm, it's the sellers responsability if would like to offer protection for himself. A buyer who pays extra for insurance is a fool.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've bought several times from him, including a $160 barrel card. I've never paid more than $3 for shipping, and it always arrives promptly, like within a week or so, though I have to sign for it at the PO. But matfanofold is correct. Paying with Paypal means you get your money back. Whether the seller gets his money back is up to him.

fugazzi

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Halonut said:
i just won this for $48.55 with a last second snipe...
!BudiIjwEWk~$(KGrHqR,!i!Ev1+0EN0QBM!crC,02!~~_3.jpg
my question is should i take the $3 or $12 shipping (insured)? just wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past.
ah, so that was you :(

i've bought from him a number of times, he's solid. I'd go ahead and spring for the insurance since you got a pretty decent price on it

Coachman35

Mar 31, 2010
Boston, Ma
I just rec'd 2 different items from him in the last week with no problems. I paid $3 to ship. He ships foreign registered mail so you will have to sign for it.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I bought a few different times from him. He's a good seller. I bought a 40 item last time, no problems.

Takes a bit to ship but he won't pull any nannies on you.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've bought from him a bunch (maybe 1/2 dozen to 10 times). Everytime was solid (and one purchase was over $100). He's good people.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have dealt with him numerous times on some high-end Jason Bay cards and paid $3 shipping and have never had a single problem.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
smapdi said:
I've bought several times from him, including a $160 barrel card. I've never paid more than $3 for shipping, and it always arrives promptly, like within a week or so, though I have to sign for it at the PO. But matfanofold is correct. Paying with Paypal means you get your money back. Whether the seller gets his money back is up to him.
Same here.
I've purchased from him many times. Very quick international shipper and I've never paid the balloon shipping quote.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Coachman35 said:
I just rec'd 2 different items from him in the last week with no problems. I paid $3 to ship. He ships foreign registered mail so you will have to sign for it.

Never had trouble here. Bought a few dozen items over the years.

Members online

Latest posts