Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

forget it..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Was going to have a contest to guess the totals of my Strasburg auctions and have a Donovan Tate 2010 Chrome auto as the prize, but Miggy talked me out of it. Sorry guys and gals.

~AJ

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Re: Contest time.. My first one ever..Check it out

im not going to do it because it is wrong, but someone could technically create two new ebay accounts, guess the price, and bid it to that exact price and then not pay for the lot and win the contest.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL

miguelcabrera said:
im not going to do it because it is wrong, but someone could technically create two new ebay accounts, guess the price, and bid it to that exact price and then not pay for the lot and win the contest.

Now see I try to have a fun contest and then this gets brought up.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

ajbraves25 said:
miguelcabrera said:

i clearly said i wasnt going to do it. i only brought it up because i think it gets dicey to have a prize revolve around one of your own auctions because someone could do this.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL

miguelcabrera said:
ajbraves25 said:
miguelcabrera said:

i clearly said i wasnt going to do it. i only brought it up because i think it gets dicey to have a prize revolve around one of your own auctions because someone could do this.

And I deleted it.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

ajbraves25 said:
miguelcabrera said:
ajbraves25 said:
miguelcabrera said:

And I deleted it.

I was not calling it spam or anything, as I know that wasnt your intentions, and they were only good, but again, I was just warning you at what could happen. Would you have been happy if that did happen? clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts