Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Kim had to go in to work for a few hours, but will prolly be back by 9:30 or so. We're going to hit a few tag/garage sales today andsee if we can find anything of interest.

Posted this late last night, but thought I'd share it again this morning.

!BuUFsPw!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!hYEv1+0G2WMBL+wIfibyQ~~_35.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all. Dang internet issues continuing here so my online time is sporadic at best. On the upside, it's Friday!!!
Art - Nice pickup! Lovin' the vintage.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all. Finally coming out of my funk I think. Gonna finish early today and might go to the batting cage or something.
Have a great day fellas!
Tom

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
morning everyone--

happy friday... weekend is here... lets see we have a 4 game tournament this weekend, to go along with the the past three days of american legion ball no rest for the weary... enjoy the weekend, here in the big metropolis of hickory north carolina its supposed to be hot and somewhat dry... whoo hoo.. i love it when the temp and humidity fight to see who can have the higher number

:grouphug:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Rick, Art, Andrew, Dave(69), Tom, Charlie and bowmanchromeandorr :mrgreen: :cool: Hope the morning is starting off well for you all. Just starting another nice and busy day at work...11 more hours and I'm on vacation until the 13th :cool:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Afternoon guys.

Had an early release today, so the fam and I went and got some ice cream and walked around the little village outside of post.

Then, when we had just came home, my son and I were running around, headed toward the kitchen, when my big clumsy foot caught a corner of the wall, cutting it open and damn near breaking it.

Great way to start off an extended weekend.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Great pick up on the Aaron!

Busy morning for me today, but the rest of the day should be nice. We're going to go see Get Him to the Greek today. The movie looks hilarious, so hopefully it delivers.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Great pick up on the Aaron!

Busy morning for me today, but the rest of the day should be nice. We're going to go see Get Him to the Greek today. The movie looks hilarious, so hopefully it delivers.

Thanks Joe and Dave. It looked good for $21.50, and it's the first of the bigger cards of the set that I've picked up. Some of the prices on this set are going to be tough. :?