Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's FCB Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
masonphillip said:
[quote="George_Calfas":28ejm9r0]Good week if Ubaldo Jimenez is 7th

Absolutely, there are so many hot cards right now.

Do you think Galarraga is even hotter since he was shafted?[/quote:28ejm9r0]

That's a good question but I'm not sure we'll know for a little bit. After pitching his perfect game Dallas Braden stuff spiked, then cooled off again in a few days. We'll see if Galarraga stays hotter for longer as a result of getting probably more publicity for his near miss then he would have for a perfect game.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
When I pulled my Nick Franklin Orange Refractor Auto I was really disappointed. Thankfully I didn't sell anything immediately and realized the error of my ways. Can't wait for it to come back from BGS in a nice slab.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
When I pulled my Nick Franklin Orange Refractor Auto I was really disappointed. Thankfully I didn't sell anything immediately and realized the error of my ways. Can't wait for it to come back from BGS in a nice slab.

Absolutely, he was a somewhat disappointing pull at the time.

Last Orange Ref sold rather nicely though: [phil:6gz3vfox]290439342170[/phil:6gz3vfox] - 2 bills

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
masonphillip said:
George_Calfas said:
masonphillip said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1tesgfft]Good week if Ubaldo Jimenez is 7th

Absolutely, there are so many hot cards right now.

Do you think Galarraga is even hotter since he was shafted?

That's a good question but I'm not sure we'll know for a little bit. After pitching his perfect game Dallas Braden stuff spiked, then cooled off again in a few days. We'll see if Galarraga stays hotter for longer as a result of getting probably more publicity for his near miss then he would have for a perfect game.[/quote:1tesgfft]
I think he might be. I searched ebay to look around for an auto. I want one because he is a very classy player, and I have a lot of respect for him. It's not completely what happened on the field. I didn't look for a Dallas Braden auto after his. I'm sure there are a few people like me out there.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
sweet my prospecting skills aren't great, but I pulled a few nick franklins and checked his stats so I decided to get the following when they were a tad cheaper on ebay

1 Orange auto
3 Gold autos
2 blue autos
2 ref autos
7 base autos

Members online