Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GU card ttm>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Sorry for the new thread but I'm pumped about this one. Took a gamble with it. Did get slightly bent but well worth the worry that it wouldn't come back

4669964424_ef0d1722f3_m.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
that's interesting

I never get anything signed but base and inserts. I try to take little value cards and give them a little more value and importance

So I probably would never do a GU TTM but that's just me

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I like the idea of TTM/IP on GU cards. I have about 5 Barmes, a Granderson, and a Doerr that looks amazing.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Yeah I'd never try it if I didn't pull two of these out of Chicle boxes.

I don't ttm to "add value" to cards, I do it for fun. I wish it didn't bend but what can ya do?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Yeah I'd never try it if I didn't pull two of these out of Chicle boxes.

I don't ttm to "add value" to cards, I do it for fun. I wish it didn't bend but what can ya do?
It doesn't look too beat up. Did you send the $25 fee?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
yeah sent the fee.

I've sent 2 GU cards out before, never saw the first one (Mussina) again but the other, an Al Kaline clubhouse collection, he returned unsigned with my cash :| wierd

So I figured they don't like these cards?

Anyway, thanks! very exite, great success

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Lancemountain said:
yeah sent the fee.

I've sent 2 GU cards out before, never saw the first one (Mussina) again but the other, an Al Kaline clubhouse collection, he returned unsigned with my cash :| wierd

So I figured they don't like these cards?

Anyway, thanks! very exite, great success
Idk. Mussina isn't 100%, and Kaline's habbits can be a little inconsistent. I think I'll but a Jim Thome jersey card to send out.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
See I thought moose would be easy, that's why i sent it too him. Ah well. Kaline is a little inconsistent, I want to send him a ball but I'm worried now.

Thome? Has he been a good signer for you? I've gone 0 for 4. I'd love a Thome TTM

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Lancemountain said:
See I thought moose would be easy, that's why i sent it too him. Ah well. Kaline is a little inconsistent, I want to send him a ball but I'm worried now.

Thome? Has he been a good signer for you? I've gone 0 for 4. I'd love a Thome TTM
2 for 2

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Lancemountain said:

with kaline just keep trying with the card, you ethier get it back, or get it back signed.

got this ip
4334848155_72b2908b79.jpg

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Al Kaline has been inconsistant as you mentioned, you use to be able to send $5 and most of the time would get your card back signed. Now it looks like anything less than a $10 donation gets returned unsigned.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
JustinG08 said:
Al Kaline has been inconsistant as you mentioned, you use to be able to send $5 and most of the time would get your card back signed. Now it looks like anything less than a $10 donation gets returned unsigned.
Recently on SC.net someone got two sigs for $5. I've been tracking him for a while, because I have a picture I need to get signed.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Thats a really nice TTM. I wish I could get some responses lately...I was getting good mail until about a month ago. Your post has inspired me, I might try some GU TTM.

Members online