Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone Know "Ibuytigerwoods" on ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have never noticed him on ebay before, but he has EVERY big 2010 bowman card, along with a TON of beautiful 2010 bowman GRADED cards on ebay right now.

Just wondering if he has been around a long time, if anyone have bought from him/her, or if this was an ebayer who changed their user name.

Just curious

skrip

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
My recommendation when dealing with them (dealer at a show I know well sold them some Tiger Woods cards) take pictures beforehand so you know exactly what the centering/etc is beforehand, in case they say you sent all off centered items and ask for a refund from paypal.

sportsfanatic92

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know if hes been around before bought I recently made a pretty big purchase (10 BGS 10s 50 BGS 9.5s UD #1 Tiger Woods)
everything went smoothly,
hope that helps?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
David Campos said:
Just looked at his id history and he is the artist formerly known as nvest4future. Isn't this the guy that lost his arse on delmon young gold refs?

ahhh, okay.....This dude must have ripped a TON of cases, or bought from guys who ripped TONS of cases and shipped off to BGS very quickly. His grades on high $$$ from 2010 bowman are NUTS.

skrip

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I sold him my Bowman base Strasburg autograph. He was very professional in e-mail and the transaction went perfectly. His name is Cisco.

Tom

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
I sold him 7 chrome Harpers via BIN and was very happy getting $30 per and now seeing all those 9.5s and 10a feel like I left $50+ each on the table!!! Hopefully my 5 blues come back from BGS as 9.5s or 10s!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i am fairly sure our JVC knows him, and i am also fairly sure he was the lucky buyer
of all the stuff from mr.mem's 50 jumbo cases, as it was arranged ahead of time he would by all the grade worth cards.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
boomo said:
i am fairly sure our JVC knows him, and i am also fairly sure he was the lucky buyer
of all the stuff from mr.mem's 50 jumbo cases, as it was arranged ahead of time he would by all the grade worth cards.

He's set up at the Shriners show before with Jeff Francis who I know better. I don't know Cicero too well.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
JVC said:
boomo said:

He's set up at the Shriners show before with Jeff Francis who I know better. I don't know Cicero too well.

i was close :D :D

how ya been jeff?

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
boomo said:
JVC said:
boomo said:

how ya been jeff?

Doing well. You heading over to Chris' show in Seabrook on Sunday?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
JVC said:
boomo said:
JVC said:
boomo said:

how ya been jeff?

Doing well. You heading over to Chris' show in Seabrook on Sunday?

thanks for the tip, i just might

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
Tom Oates said:
I sold him my Bowman base Strasburg autograph. He was very professional in e-mail and the transaction went perfectly. His name is Cisco.

Tom

is he the cisco dude on youtube from chula vista?

No, this guy is in Deleware.

Members online