Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Giving Away a "Bug Card" on Their FaceBook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Re: So Upper Deck Gives Replacements on "Bug Cards", But...

sportscardtheory said:
Didn't the people getting replacements ASK for replacements?
I thought somebody posted here that they were offered a replacement for it. I took it to mean that UD was offering them because they couldn't fulfill the redemption. Can somebody let me know if I'm mistaken?

purplehaze67

Feb 15, 2010

Yes, mine are all supposedly in the process of shipping out and there are a couple right now up on ebay.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

Card Magnet said:
sportscardtheory said:
Didn't the people getting replacements ASK for replacements?
I thought somebody posted here that they were offered a replacement for it. I took it to mean that UD was offering them because they couldn't fulfill the redemption. Can somebody let me know if I'm mistaken?

I changed my post. I thought that people asked, but even if they were offered and accepted, knowing that they still might be shipped, I don't see how it's anyone's fault but their own. Patience, even with UD, is a virtue.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
lmao, the contest for the bug (or harvin) is the "tell us how you were screwed contest" which is funny, because its going to give them tons of bad pub lol.

I entered and told them how a whole blaster was cut an 1.5 inches off (basically 2 half cards stuck together)
I hope I win.. or maybe I will "win" the redemption Ive had out for 2 years :lol:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
donrusscrusademan said:
lmao, the contest for the bug (or harvin) is the "tell us how you were screwed contest" which is funny, because its going to give them tons of bad pub lol.

I entered and told them how a whole blaster was cut an 1.5 inches off (basically 2 half cards stuck together)
I hope I win.. or maybe I will "win" the redemption Ive had out for 2 years :lol:

LOL Someone should post how they lost out on an Entomology card because UD said they might not ship but then they gave one away on facebook, as their story.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
sportscardtheory said:
donrusscrusademan said:

LOL Someone should post how they lost out on an Entomology card because UD said they might not ship but then they gave one away on facebook, as their story.

LMAO.. I would if I hadnt already wrote one.

pisses me off how a few pathetic A-holes are writing their life story as the "bad break" ... I thought it was supposed to be about cards. trying to frame it so UD looks like the bad guy if they dont get picked ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
donrusscrusademan said:
sportscardtheory said:
donrusscrusademan said:

pisses me off how a few pathetic A-holes are writing their life story as the "bad break" ... I thought it was supposed to be about cards. trying to frame it so UD looks like the bad guy if they dont get picked ::facepalm::
Yeah, I noticed that too. The first one I saw was the cop who got hit by a drunk driver.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Card Magnet said:
donrusscrusademan said:
sportscardtheory said:
donrusscrusademan said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. The first one I saw was the cop who got hit by a drunk driver.

Someone should reply & say:

Oh, that was you that I hit?...I had just left a roadside field sobriety test (somehow passed the thing, to this day I'm still not sure what that cop was thinking by letting me go?) & decided to pull over & have a celebratory drink for my "aceing of the test"! Long story short, after leaving the 2nd bar of the evening, I barely remember the impact & thought it was a deer or some other type of wild animal as it howled out in pain as I rolled over it (my bad)...Anyhow, I thought it best to keep on going since I was certain there was nothing I could do for it. When I awoke the following morning I came to the realization that my entire front-end was totalled & I was missing two hub caps...Tell me that ain't a "bad break"!!!

:lol: :D

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Card Magnet said:
donrusscrusademan said:
sportscardtheory said:
donrusscrusademan said:

yep, thats the one I was referring to.
garbage like that makes me super angry. 35% (or more)odds he is completely lying, 10% he is actually a nice person and just made a mistake writing that, and 55% he is an A-hole who like to one-up people and doesnt realize that other people could be suffering as well.

man 1- gee its hot out today. I bet Im going to get a sunburn.
man 2-better than having skin cancer

::facepalm::

but you can never say anything, or else your the villein.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Card Magnet said:
donrusscrusademan said:
sportscardtheory said:
donrusscrusademan said:

Someone should reply & say:

Oh, that was you that I hit?...I had just left a roadside field sobriety test (somehow passed the thing, to this day I'm still not sure what that cop was thinking by letting me go?) & decided to pull over & have a celebratory drink for my "aceing of the test"! Long story short, after leaving the 2nd bar of the evening, I barely remember the impact & thought it was a deer or some other type of wild animal as it howled out in pain as I rolled over it (my bad)...Anyhow, I thought it best to keep on going since I was certain there was nothing I could do for it. When I awoke the following morning I came to the realization that my entire front-end was totalled & I was missing two hub caps...Tell me that ain't a "bad break"!!!

:lol: :D

AWESOME!!! :lol:

if you could quote posts on facebook I troll-stomp that guy for sure.

edit: just noticed he entered both sides of the contest ::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts