Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's Heywards batting average?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
I take it, with the advent of google, this a question in jest some how?

Or ESPN.com or MLB.com or baseball-reference.com...man, it is just so difficult to go out and find information like this. I mean, I would NEVER know where to start...

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Questions like this blow my mind. It's gotta be faster to look it up yourself rather than asking and waiting.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am on my BlackBerry.

It will be a pain the the ass to find it on Google on here.

David Freese is batting .324 and I was wondering what the difference was between the two.

You know, since Heyward is God and all.

Bunch of ******* smart ass es. Need to be sure I don't avoid any swear filters. So I'll put a space in there to be sure it's filtered, if ass is a filterable word.

Didn't know it was so hard to answer a God damn question.

Thank you darocker80.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I am on my BlackBerry.

It will be a pain the the ass to find it on Google on here.

David Freese is batting .324 and I was wondering what the difference was between the two.

You know, since Heyward is God and all.

Bunch of fracking smart ass es. Need to be sure I don't avoid any swear filters. So I'll put a space in there to be sure it's filtered, if ass is a filterable word.

Didn't know it was so hard to answer a God damn question.

Thank you darocker80.

No, it appears you were trying to make a statment as suspected, and as such you're being the 'smart ass' here.

Nice try though!

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
goblue6919 said:
Sam Banks said:
I am SOOOOOOOOO fracking pissed at Jim Joyce. How in the frack could he miss that call on the LAST OUT of the game!!???He should never fracking umpire a MLB game again.He just fracked that kid out of history on the baseball diamond.Jim Leyland or Miguel Cabrera or SOMEONE should have beat the shat out of this guy on the field after the game.Tim Kurkjian just said on ESPN that he doesn't think that MLB will even fine him for it. That is a bunch of ********. He was CLEARLY out by a LONG DISTANCE!I just don't know what else to say.That is the worst call at 1st base since the Don Denkinger fuckjob.I hope this ****** gets what's coming to him. He deserves some serious horrible karma headed in his direction.**** him.

Everything you say just sounds stupid. do you always have to sound like a *****?

You are that obnoxious, loud American guy that foreigners look at and then assume that every American is the same way.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Lance, if I was trying to be a smart ass I would have mentioned it in my original post. But I couldn't get a straight answer, and a bunch of smart ass ones, so I explained why I was wondering.

I have tried looking on Baseball-Reference and MLB.com on my BlackBerry before and they aren't very Mobile compatibe. So, since I was already on here, I just figured I would ask, and someone would answer.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Ian Stewart said:
goblue6919 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":l0pmqj3o]I am SOOOOOOOOO fracking pissed at Jim Joyce. How in the frack could he miss that call on the LAST OUT of the game!!???He should never fracking umpire a MLB game again.He just fracked that kid out of history on the baseball diamond.Jim Leyland or Miguel Cabrera or SOMEONE should have beat the shat out of this guy on the field after the game.Tim Kurkjian just said on ESPN that he doesn't think that MLB will even fine him for it. That is a bunch of ********. He was CLEARLY out by a LONG DISTANCE!I just don't know what else to say.That is the worst call at 1st base since the Don Denkinger fuckjob.I hope this ****** gets what's coming to him. He deserves some serious horrible karma headed in his direction.**** him.

Everything you say just sounds stupid. do you always have to sound like a *****?

You are that obnoxious, loud American guy that foreigners look at and then assume that every American is the same way.
[/quote:l0pmqj3o]

At least he's not obnoxious enough to bring stuff from another thread to this one.
At least it's not another Strasburg, block this ebayer, or this auction is shilled thread.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Freese 4 HR 34 RBI
Heyward 10 HR 38 RBI

Just incase that was too much of a pain in the ass to look up.

Members online