Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe West is out of control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
I know its not really hobby related. (Unless you count the fact that this was supposed to Strasburg's first start per the rumor mill) but I was at the nats game tonight and on sac fly where Ian Desmond was tagging from 2nd to 3rd after Bernadina had scored from 3rd; Joe West who was Umping at 1st comes over to 3rd base to call Desmond out for having his foot slip off the bag. (It was a close play, but what is West coming from FIRST to make the call for). Then Desmond flips his helmet as he was clearly upset about being the 3rd out in a close game and not in some demonstrative way and Joe West immdiately ejects him from the game. Seriously something needs to be done with this guy because he goes out of his way to try and ruin every game he umps.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
don't read too much into what base umpire he was

sometimes there are rotations due to where ball is hit

I'm not saying he isn't out of control, I'm just saying that maybe proper rotation did actually take place

by the way, Adam West played a good Bat Man

Members online

Latest posts