Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Sweetspot Dual Auto ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Hey all I have a Dual Black Leather (glove) auto of King Felix and Chad Billingsly that is numbered 1/10...but I can't find pricing info or anything listed on ebay...can anyone with an OPG find me a BV and other collectors can you give me a CV for this card as I have someone trying to trade for it but still not sure what a fair price is....its a beautiful looking card
DSCF0026.jpg

Thanks for the help

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
(1) First its SV not CV. Were not talking about Cells. Were talking about SELL. anyway

(2) 60? These don't sell to well. I Can get a black barrel blue ink /10 lincecum for 100$. for like 7 months now. Sometimes these arent that easy to move.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) First its SV not CV. Were not talking about Cells. Were talking about SELL. anyway

(2) 60? These don't sell to well. I Can get a black barrel blue ink /10 lincecum for 100$. for like 7 months now. Sometimes these arent that easy to move.
I think some refer to it as "cash value."

To the OP, insanely sweet looking card right there!!

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) First its SV not CV. Were not talking about Cells. Were talking about SELL

CV means CASH VALUE, you moron.
lol I automatically thought Cell Value. Long day of bio studying plus the met game = sell value =cell value.

My fault. Lol

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
JoshHamilton said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

lol I automatically thought Cell Value. Long day of bio studying plus the met game = sell value =cell value.

My fault. Lol

Haha. That's actually a really funny excuse :lol:

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
MarlinsManiac20 said:
JoshHamilton said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

My fault. Lol
Why do I find it hard to believe you study Bio?

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
hofmichael said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
JoshHamilton said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

My fault. Lol
Why do I find it hard to believe you study Bio?
I have an A :shock: and on my two practice regents I have taken 95 and 97 without the curve.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
MarlinsManiac20 said:

(1) First, it's "it's," not its.

(2) Second, it's "too well," not to well.

Just razzing you.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
BV= Book Value
CV= Cash Value

and the bottom of the card isn't chipped, its shine was reflected on my camera....Is there a listing in the Beckett OPG for this card or is it listed as to scarce to price?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts