Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colts open practice & Indy Indians autograph night IP 6/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Busy day today. First, the Colts had a public practice at Lucas Oil and there was an autograph session before the game which consisted of lots of children getting god knows what signed and the players signing around the outer wall of the field. whole thing was pretty crazy
Dallas Clark 1/1
Joseph Addai 1/1 - "You aint selling these are you?"

Then went over to the Indians ballpark for the team autograph night. All but like 3 8x10s were pics taken by me
Pedro Alvarez 3/3 (2 8x10s, 1 SS OMLB) - had a couple more 8x10s i wanted done, but he left 10 minutes before everyone else so i couldn't get through the line twice
Brandon Moss 2/2 (8x10s) - apparently likes to figure out what city pics were taken in.
Brad Lincoln 6/6 (8x10s) - showed off the shot of him hitting to the player next to him
Argenis Diaz 2/2 (8x10s)
Jose Tabata 2/2 (8x10s) - does he not speak any english?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nice successes! Seems like you had fun talking to some of the players, I never had a player ask me if I was selling them.

lots of children getting god knows what signed

lol I never think of it that way... probably rugby balls and tennis balls lol. The only item I have signed that isn't of the players sport is a tee-ball (technically a soft-strike practice ball so I don't lose any sleep over it).

Some kids (I can just imagine) can be annoying, getting hats and things signed and bragging about "Oh look I got (insert back up lineman here)'s autograph!" Some kids in my grade do that to me, but they are older (smarter but yet somehow dumber) so they try to pin the most stupidest category's on me

"Oh I have the BEST current non-minorleague/starting-lineup/relief pitcher dual signed baseball with the concession's guy!"

Of course, out of all of them, I have the best signed whatever, but I try not to brag.

Lol I am just havin to much fun with this post

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
i think the only reason he asked me was because i was getting blanks signed (only person i actually had stuff for was Peyton).

Yeah everyone i saw was getting multisigned hats or footballs (most of the footballs were signed in 2 different colors as well). one little kid was bragging because he got "#21" on his paper roster sheet they handed out at the door - #21 is bob sanders ::facepalm::

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
TBTwinsFan said:
Nice successes! Seems like you had fun talking to some of the players, I never had a player ask me if I was selling them.

lots of children getting god knows what signed

lol I never think of it that way... probably rugby balls and tennis balls lol. The only item I have signed that isn't of the players sport is a tee-ball (technically a soft-strike practice ball so I don't lose any sleep over it).

Some kids (I can just imagine) can be annoying, getting hats and things signed and bragging about "Oh look I got (insert back up lineman here)'s autograph!" Some kids in my grade do that to me, but they are older (smarter but yet somehow dumber) so they try to pin the most stupidest category's on me

"Oh I have the BEST current non-minorleague/starting-lineup/relief pitcher dual signed baseball with the concession's guy!"

Of course, out of all of them, I have the best signed whatever, but I try not to brag.

Lol I am just havin to much fun with this post

If they are happy, so what?

Nice autographs tiki!