Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome IP Successes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I went to the Nationals/Reds last night. Cincinnati won 5-1, and it was a great expierience.

I talked to Chis Heisey before and after the , and he tossed me a GU ball that Francicso Cordero used to get the last out of the :D . Matt Capps also tossed me a ball during BP!

Now for the good stuff! IP Autographs!!

Ball #1: Washington Nationals
Wil Nieves
Jim Riggleman

Ball #2: Cincinnati Reds

Dusty Baker
Chris Heisey

Ball #3: Washington Nationals

Ian Desmond
Josh Willingham
Matt Capps

and

Ryan Zimmerman!! :shock: He was a SUPER nice guy!

Thanks for the read! Pics up soon!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
imac220 said:
I went to the Nationals/Reds last night. Cincinnati won 5-1, and it was a great expierience.

I talked to Chis Heisey before and after the , and he tossed me a GU ball that Francicso Cordero used to get the last out of the :D . Matt Capps also tossed me a ball during BP!

Now for the good stuff! IP Autographs!!

Ball #1: Washington Nationals
Wil Nieves
Jim Riggleman

Ball #2: Cincinnati Reds

Dusty Baker
Chris Heisey

Ball #3: Washington Nationals

Ian Desmond
Josh Willingham
Matt Capps

and

Ryan Zimmerman!! :shock: He was a SUPER nice guy!

Thanks for the read! Pics up soon!
where/when did you get zimmy, i got JD Martin and barley missed desmond for the 4th time becuase some fat ass had to eat his food and wouldent stand up to let us through :evil: .

at fridays game zimmy tossed some kid his batting gloves

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
tramers said:
Capps was great IP in minors .

He is still great even though he is the NL Saves leader!

jeff550: I got Zimmy by the players parking lot where they drive out. It was only me, another kid, and 2 little kids, so the last 5 players that came out, 4 of them stopped! :shock:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
imac220 said:
tramers said:

jeff550: I got Zimmy by the players parking lot where they drive out. It was only me, another kid, and 2 little kids, so the last 5 players that came out, 4 of them stopped! :shock:
hmm, where was they players lot, maybe i can get stras after he pitches great Tuesday night

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:
tramers said:

hmm, where was they players lot, maybe i can get stras after he pitches great Tuesday night

If you go out the gate behind home plate, and go to your left outside of the gate, there is a stairwell. Go down the stairs and make a right. Walk, say 500 feet and you will see a parking lot with a whole lot of fancy cars. It is LOT A i believe!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
imac220 said:
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:
tramers said:

If you go out the gate behind home plate, and go to your left outside of the gate, there is a stairwell. Go down the stairs and make a right. Walk, say 500 feet and you will see a parking lot with a whole lot of fancy cars. It is LOT A i believe!
sweet, will have to see what i can get there sometime

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:
tramers said:

Yep! Just hope that not many people are there!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
imac220 said:
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:
jeff550 said:
imac220 said:
[quote="tramers":1k39up8f]Capps was great IP in minors .

Yep! Just hope that not many people are there![/quote:1k39up8f]
dont think there will be, as most of my friends think it is closed off