Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Capitals Signed Photo's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I finally got around to taking a picture my "Capitals Wall" in my basement... I just started buying pictures a few months ago, so needless to say this will expand :)

The 16x20 is Ovechkin / Backstrom / Semin / Green
The 8x10's are Fehr / Varlamov / Knuble / Bradley / Laich / Chimera / Steckel / Poti

Including the frames and pictures I have a little under $500 into everything. I found the 4 picture 8x10 frames pretty cheap if anyone is interested in them...

CapsWall.jpg

Thanks for looking!

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
they look great framed. I really like the look of the four 8x10's in 1 frame.

I only paid $65 shipped for those frames... They come matted, you can get any color matting and pick from a few frame styles/colors. The only downfall is that the "glass" is not glass but you can not tell from looking at them. I thought that was a great price considering what my local shops want for just 1 8x10 frame.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
That site definitely had the most selection of sizes / layouts... I searched all over for a few days and finally found that site. I originally only wanted the 3 picture frames because I had seen those before, but I found the 4 frames and I am glad I did.

They shipped the frames out fast and packed very well. After I bought them I talked to a few other people who have bought from them and they all had good experiences as well.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
well thanks for all the help and I am looking forward to seeing your additions to your Capitals autograph collection.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Fantastic wall you've got there! Honestly not a bad price at all to boot. It would be pretty cool to see that 16x20 completely surrounded by those 8x10 frames.

Members online

Latest posts