Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Have Information On This Error Card???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I was looking through my old cards... and saw a 2006 BOWMAN Jim Edmonds gold BORDERED card. I remembered it was an error, so I looked at it. It has TODD HELTON's Signature engraved in it! Any info would be appreciated.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
How about you give us some information on the card(Like what the hell set is it from) and we will try to give you some information on it in return.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hofmichael said:
How about you give us some information on the card(Like what the hell set is it from) and we will try to give you some information on it in return.
:eek: :D If it has Todd Helton sig engraved on it and it should be someone else then it is and error LOL

Jan 14, 2009
hofmichael said:

You know, I was about to answer the guy's question, but 3 question marks just doesn't convey enough urgency.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
jacksoncoupage said:
hofmichael said:

You know, I was about to answer the guy's question, but 3 question marks just doesn't convey enough urgency.

You??? know??? Its??? not??? that??? urgent??? And??? you??? know??? I??? Just??? Wanted??? To??? Know??? If??? It??? Was??? On??? Every??? Card??? Of??? His??? In??? That??? Set??? Or??? If??? I??? Have??? Something??? Special??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Theres a set of 3 question marks for you buddy.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Sounds like human error...wrong sheet or wrong foil stamping template. These kinds of errors tend not to garner a premium like a true mechanical error.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
BunchOBull said:
Sounds like human error...wrong sheet or wrong foil stamping template. These kinds of errors tend not to garner a premium like a true mechanical error.

Not to sound dumb but I dont understand :)

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
hofmichael said:

HERE I CHANGED IT FOR YOU. Happy?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
techboy42004 said:
BunchOBull said:

I mean, things that happen accidentally during the true red/blue/yellow/black printing process tend to have collectability if they are corrected. The accidental placement of the wrong sheet during the wrong stage during the printing process rarely has collectability.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
BunchOBull said:
techboy42004 said:
BunchOBull said:

I mean, things that happen accidentally during the true red/blue/yellow/black printing process tend to have collectability if they are corrected. The accidental placement of the wrong sheet during the wrong stage during the printing process rarely has collectability.

I just like error cards :) I remember when I pulled it i noticed it!

Jan 14, 2009
techboy42004 said:
jacksoncoupage said:
hofmichael said:

You??? know??? Its??? not??? that??? urgent??? And??? you??? know??? I??? Just??? Wanted??? To??? Know??? If??? It??? Was??? On??? Every??? Card??? Of??? His??? In??? That??? Set??? Or??? If??? I??? Have??? Something??? Special??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Thanks, that's much better. I now see how urgent your information-less question was.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
jacksoncoupage said:
techboy42004 said:
jacksoncoupage said:
hofmichael said:

Thanks, that's much better. I now see how urgent your information-less question was.

As you can see I edited my post.

Jan 14, 2009
techboy42004 said:
jacksoncoupage said:
techboy42004 said:
jacksoncoupage said:
hofmichael said:

As you can see I edited my post.

I was just giving you a hard time. It's interesting that they actually corrected it. Most of the post-1997 sets didn't bother issuing corrections. I think the last Bowman set that I knew of that had corrected an error was the 2002 Draft Set, the Brett Myers and Drew Henson cards both had errors on the backs (Henson's position and Myers is spelled wrong).

Members online