Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what is a good price for michael almanzar bowman chrome 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Heck, if someone wants to go for the Almanzar Rainbow I can totally help out. I've got his:

BGS 9.5 Red Refractor #/5
Orange Refractor #/25
BGS 9.5 Gold Refractor #/50
BGS 9 Blue Refractor #/150

I was actually looking for his Super but wouldn't be able to afford it right now. Sorry if this appears to be spam. Just want to help someone out if they want a rainbow set of Michael Almanzar.

Allen

Cardtrader1

Aug 18, 2008
ATL
I do have it in hand. It seems to be a very nice shape card ( more than likey BGS 9.5) . If any one heres of anyone wanting it they can PM me. I will be able to post scans tonight when I get home. By the way it is out of 2009 Bowman chrome. Thanks for the help everyone!

Bruin7 said:
Heck, if someone wants to go for the Almanzar Rainbow I can totally help out. I've got his:

BGS 9.5 Red Refractor #/5
Orange Refractor #/25
BGS 9.5 Gold Refractor #/50
BGS 9 Blue Refractor #/150

I was actually looking for his Super but wouldn't be able to afford it right now. Sorry if this appears to be spam. Just want to help someone out if they want a rainbow set of Michael Almanzar.

Allen

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Awful time to sell as he has hit rock bottom prices. Blues were around $25 at release, and now go for .99.

Hit .220 and had 4 home runs in 400+ ABs last year after being well touted going into the season. This year he already has 4 HRs in about half the at bats, but he is still struggling mightily relative to his expectations.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
baseballguy350 said:
Awful time to sell as he has hit rock bottom prices. Blues were around $25 at release, and now go for .99.

Hit .220 and had 4 home runs in 400+ ABs last year after being well touted going into the season. This year he already has 4 HRs in about half the at bats, but he is still struggling mightily relative to his expectations.

Agreed. I'd have some interest in it but I just spent a decent sum on another Sox super.

Members online

Latest posts