Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here win the Martin Perez SUPERFRACTOR auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Good price. Yes I know who won it but I will not say encase they do not want people knowing. They are on the boards.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
yes-nod.gif

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
major props JP. I truly think this was the perfect time to buy high end Perez and this will turn out being an incredible value buy at some point.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I think he is the best left hander in the minor leagues, despite his recent struggles. People forget he is 19 years old in AA. He flat out dealt in his first 6 starts.

JP, you did well bud. I have been buying the heck out of Perez, and think you will be rewarded greatly on this purchase.

I am willing to bet by the time you move this card, it will sell for $3500-$4000.

nice...

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Congrats on the win JP! Martin Perez is the auto to buy right now in 2010 Bowman IMO(at current prices)...his stock will never be lower, he is so young and so talented! His base auto's are selling under $15 :lol:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
I am willing to bet by the time you move this card, it will sell for $3500-$4000.

You really think it will go up that much in only a few weeks time?

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010
"I am willing to bet by the time you move this card, it will sell for $3500-$4000."

I usually agree with most things you say for near a decade now, but good luck with that. Better hope he does some completely nasty shutdown stuff in the near future. There aren't too many real phenoms (ala King Felix), and I like him a lot but don't think he will ever garner enough hype to get that kind of money. We all know by now that hype outsells performance. At least the right person owns it as he now owns Supers of best RHP and LHP in minors? Hellickson>Strasburg

Members online

Latest posts