Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Axe Murderer in Odessa TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
Just found out Silva will be appearing at a sports bar in Odessa TX on Aug 28 for a meet and greet with fans. he will then host the UFC pay per view in the bar that night. I plan on going but need to figure out something good to get signed. If anyone has sugestions please let me know.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
mikekarlovec said:
Just found out Silva will be appearing at a sports bar in Odessa TX on Aug 28 for a meet and greet with fans. he will then host the UFC pay per view in the bar that night. I plan on going but need to figure out something good to get signed. If anyone has sugestions please let me know.

Get an axe signed & have him auto/inscribe it with Wanderlei "The Axe-Murderer" Silva! That'd be sweet...Heck I live in Houston & now may make a trip over to Odessa to be a part of this (I may bring an axe, brand new & shiny). ;) :p

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Silva is a great guy and he will chat your ear off for hours if you let him. I am trying to figure out what he is doing going to Odessa. I think Midland would have been a better place for him.

OP - Where did you see or hear about this? And to answer your question...get some gloves and have him sign those. Get one of his Silver Star shirts and get that signed.