Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Ok, so I won this auction off a guy with 0 feedback. I realized the risk I took and the reward outweighed the risk so I took the chance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

So, I paid up and everything and then he sends a full refund, so I'm like ok he clearly didn't want to sell me those cards at that price, BUT he went ahead and relisted them already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0590666640

And look what he put the BIN at.

I really would like to do something about this considering it's pretty damn blatantly obvious that he just wanted a higher price since he relisted them the SAME day. I got my money back, but I'd rather have the cards lol. How can I stick it to this guy through eBay?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
drop a neg, pretty much all you can do. With -1 feedback he likly wont be selling anything ever again with this account

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Ok, I already said it was a risky move lol. I was thinking about giving him a neg then bidding $1.00 so nobody can do the BIN.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
jgro85 said:
Ok, I already said it was a risky move lol. I was thinking about giving him a neg then bidding $1.00 so nobody can do the BIN.
If I said it once than I have said it a million times.Molotov cocktail is a great tool for recourse.It really serves as a real eye opener.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
hofmichael said:
jgro85 said:
If I said it once than I have said it a million times.Molotov cocktail is a great tool for recourse.It really serves as a real eye opener.

BBQ's are fun...

Jul 30, 2009
Being a newbie, maybe he just doesnt know the rules, you cant just refund if you dont get your price.......although he does have a skeezy SN.

Members online

Latest posts