Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4 jumbo packs from Andrew :) + card giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
first two were a kick in the junk

Third had a Gose Blue Refractor Auto. I've been buying him up, have two red non autos two plates and a bunch of blue and refract auto's so this was nice :) I know he'd not one of the top prospects in the release but he's a Phillie so I'm enjoying myself. It's great to pull the guy you're collecting ;) I would have been more than enough happy enough here.......

scan0002.png

Pack four:

Slade Heathcott Gold Refractor Auto 1/50 (dirty scanner :x )

scan0001.png

:D

yankeefreak211

Oct 18, 2008
USA
Re: 4 jumbo packs from Andrew :)

WOW! I would love that Heathcott! might be out of my budget but if trading let me know a value.. PM me

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
If anyone would like the cards that I pulled, base and chromes, list your team. First 5 teams can have whatever cards I pulled from the packs (besides Phillies and the Yankees )

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Very Nice Hits!! Congrats!

I have a Gose Gold Ref I'd be willing to trade even up for the Heathcott, and you wouldn't even have to throw anything in with it! Lmk what you think.............. j/k, :)

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Awesome break! Two autos is great, let alone two colored ones of decent players. Did you pull any Mariners?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
piggy1918 said:
Awesome break! Two autos is great, let alone two colored ones of decent players. Did you pull any Mariners?

Thanks!

Yeah, Franklin Chrome, Lee 92 throwback a few base (one's my boy Chone Figgins) pm your address